Wembley semi final picture thread

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
These russian spies get everywhere!!!!

Looks like someone who sits in front of me in 123........hoping for his sake that was his wife/girlfriend and he's not playing away!

Can clearly be seen with a bit of lip reading that she's offering to stay for a little while longer at the expense of a monkey and a finger blast!!!

You are so icky at times lol.

Ronnie the Rep said:
1fa983.jpg

Me and Mrs Rep enjoying ourselves

Are the two of you hanging from the stadium washing line , Ronnie ??

MSP said:
Which one of you is the gaffer? :)

NONCE.gif

btw, there's one guy who is really liked by cameras. If you remember white-haired guy from post-Agueroooo goal, he's hugging his girlfriend/wife/daughter, I've seen him yesterday too.

If that's his daughter then I think he can expect a visit from Social Services in the near future.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Josh Blue said:
Can anyone spot themselves in these pics I took at the roundabout/street ?

2zhhd2e.jpg

10p0ayp.jpg

i'm literally just off these pics, somebody post some pics up of in front of the derelict (sp) house!

It was class weren't it mate. I'm fully battered today though. "Sheikh Mansour me lord, Sheikh Mansour"

Josh Blue said:

2zhhd2e.jpg

I believe I'm the skinhead in the dark blue away shirt. I went up the steps of the house to get a view of the chaos. I've got "NOT IN MY LIFETIME" on the back of it Josh. If you took the photo you might have seen me.

citykev28 said:
Josh Blue said:

2zhhd2e.jpg

I believe I'm the skinhead in the dark blue away shirt. I went up the steps of the house to get a view of the chaos. I've got "NOT IN MY LIFETIME" on the back of it Josh. If you took the photo you might have seen me.

I think I probably did mate, if I knew it was you I would of give you a can and said hi! You probably saw me as well haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.