Wembley Soccer Special the safest way to get there! By Coach From Only £49.95

If you mean "safe" from being attacked by Rags, I'm planning to drive down with my teen son the night before.
We're heading for Wembley around noon and will probably be in the ground by 1pm.
We plan to stay in the ground until all the celebrations have ended and the crowds have dispersed, then head back to our hotel in Slough for celebratory beers.

City fan from The Netherlands here - looking for 3 tickets for the FA Cup final. Anyone who can help out?

If you mean "safe" from being attacked by Rags, I'm planning to drive down with my teen son the night before.
We're heading for Wembley around noon and will probably be in the ground by 1pm.
We plan to stay in the ground until all the celebrations have ended and the crowds have dispersed, then head back to our hotel in Slough for celebratory beers.
How are you getting from slough to Wembley? Thinking of same approach myself with my son

How are you getting from slough to Wembley? Thinking of same approach myself with my son
Hi mate.

We're getting an Uber from Slough to Uxbridge, then the tube from Uxbridge to Wembley (before the masses arrive).

Twin room in our hotel is £69 a night. Free parking.
Uber is £11 to Uxbridge.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.