Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: WEMBLEY SOLD OUT

blueinsa said:
danolicha said:
I was 2nd in the queue and have been at the ground since 3.30am. The security bloke told me there was around 300 tickets left to sell from the ticket office. But the queue inside the ground was very big. I bought 2 x £50 tickets with an obstructed view. I am not scaremongering but I think they will be gone today.

2 x £50 tickets at Wembley with an OBSTRUCTED view???

Your taking the piss fella.

He's not, my brother was 1st in the queue and he has been told his are obstructed view in block 135 lower, I didnt think there was any at Wembley, must be very minor.

guvnors son mcfc said:
blueinsa said:

He's not, my brother was 1st in the queue and he has been told his are obstructed view in block 135 lower, I didnt think there was any at Wembley, must be very minor.

Sat behind Crouch

guvnors son mcfc said:
blueinsa said:

Behind the dugout probably.

guvnors son mcfc said:
blueinsa said:

Unless the guy sat in front is 7ft 6" there is no obstructed views at Wembley fella.

100%manc said:
ive not seen this much tension over tickets since Willy Wonka's golden ticket scam.

Well all the winners were from Official Chocolate Clubs. ;)

guvnors son mcfc said:
blueinsa said:

Yep, your brother got there at 1am, and I thought I was early, top bloke by the way. Yeh, I am told the obstructed view is a hand rail or something minor. I don't care cos I will be there, gonna get some beer now and celebrate !

blueinsa said:
danolicha said:
I was 2nd in the queue and have been at the ground since 3.30am. The security bloke told me there was around 300 tickets left to sell from the ticket office. But the queue inside the ground was very big. I bought 2 x £50 tickets with an obstructed view. I am not scaremongering but I think they will be gone today.

it means he's sat behind me:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.