Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: Wembley Trains: No Segregation!!!

Glad I'm on the 7:15 train, don't think the nutters will be in first class, or many ppl thinking drinking at that time of the morning is a good idea to try?

Re: Wembley tickets sold out.....

Roger Ringpiece said:
......when the OS says so, not when the security guard says so, not when the person behind the counter has a twitchy eyebrow, not when the scaremongers on here summise that they think its sold out.

That is all.

Thus ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And to all the scare mongerer's, FUCK YOU

Just takes one idiot, or even a panicky normal passenger, to pull the Emergency cord, and the train clides to a halt, adding hours on to the trains behind.....

I am on the train there and back. I shall upgrade mt seat to first class if anything happens haha, doubt it though as theres police on the trains and cctv everywhere

Agree that the return trains will be were the flashpoints will be.

Re: Sell out today

pride in battle said:
blue.lisa35 said:
am getting there for 6am, my sister (who already has hers) has agreed to come with me bless her, going to bed shortly lol and will have everything crossed that i get a ticket for me and my nephews......... :0/

Good luck,I'm sure you will get one!

god i hope so, need to stop reading all the posts on here, theyre making me nervous, got images of someone firing a starting gun as the gates open at 6am and running for all ive got only for them to sell out as it gets to my turn.....NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Re: Which london pub are we turning blue then?

If its gonna be really busy can whoever gets to the bar first get me 3 pts of cider and 1 pt of bitter. I'll be in the garden with the City shirt on and I'll square you up when you get out there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.