Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: So the semi-tickets will sell out in the morning, and..

For the final, i reckon about 4,000 it will sell out at.

depends on OSC with their allocation, and if the club are shocking enough to actually bring in the cup scheme for an F.A cup final.

Freestyler said:

depends on OSC with their allocation, and if the club are shocking enough to actually bring in the cup scheme for an F.A cup final.

cant see a 25,000 allocation selling out that high. could be wrong though.

I reckon it'll go down to about 3000 points.

warpig said:
Freestyler said:

cant see a 25,000 allocation selling out that high. could be wrong though.

26,000 we'll get.

around 2,500 for corporates/handouts etc...

that leaves around 24,500 for open sale, alot of ST holders would rather do the final, and once again it all comes down to what happens with the cup scheme.

i've done the back route for a cup final ticket, not bothering through the club, alot of hassle, the queue for tickets will start 9pm the day before, gonna be mental!

Sounds like another I'm alright Jack thread.( sorry if I'm wrong)

Idiots were saying the semi would sell out at 3000+ points and it's gone to almost open sale and now the same idiots are saying the same thing for the final. You'd think they'd of learned by now. We'll undoubtedly have less tickets for the final but that will only effect the people who have just scraped a ticket. 1700 at a rough guess is reasonable. anything below that and you'll be lucky to get a ticket.

Freestyler said:

I'm not sure we have 25000 fans with more than 4000 points.I have said before that it's the same people at the away games all the time, they will have over 6K, that's less than 2000 fans, that leaves 23K so I think apart from a couple more thousand between 5-6K the people between 3-5K will piss it.
Might even go 2750 ish.

Re: How are ticket sales going?

Got to city at 4.30 this morning 4th in the queue. The guy at the front arrived at 1am.

About 40/50 here as of 6.50am. Ground not open yet.

ninjamonkey said:
Idiots were saying the semi would sell out at 3000+ points and it's gone to almost open sale and now the same idiots are saying the same thing for the final. You'd think they'd of learned by now. We'll undoubtedly have less tickets for the final but that will only effect the people who have just scraped a ticket. 1700 at a rough guess is reasonable. anything below that and you'll be lucky to get a ticket.

not even close!

Re: How are ticket sales going?

Alexblue said:
Got to city at 4.30 this morning 4th in the queue. The guy at the front arrived at 1am.

About 40/50 here as of 6.50am. Ground not open yet.
Good luck hope you all get a ticket. Sadly if the tickets are selling out this quickly it must mean that a lot of season ticket holders in my block, 232 who couldn't be arsed with the earlier rounds got a ticket. Early round cup ties usually generate around 23K supporters, there must be some way of ensuring these people get tickets for the big ones, ahead of season tickets holders who just don't turn up for cup ties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.