Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: WEMBLEY SOLD OUT

de niro said:
Bilboblue said:
I live down south and have been on the phone trying to get thru to them, when I did at 11-20 the guy told me they had sold out and were waiting for news from Wembley to see if they were going to release any more

that may just be the online tickets, os says limited available.

Limited as of last night...

Re: How are ticket sales going?

Rammy Blue said:
I quite like the fact that some of the people who were having to shit themselves about getting a ticket due to low points, have now had the benefit of picking up some 60 quiders.

Sort of karma imo.

waiting for tickets has been one of the most stressful things ever!

I'm not disputing what the OP says, but I do think that when there are only the dregs left City stop selling over the phone and just sell them at the box office. So if any of you are on your way to the ground then I'd still go just in case.

GrumpyBlue86 said:
I'm not disputing what the OP says, but I do think that when there are only the dregs left City stop selling over the phone and just sell them at the box office. So if any of you are on your way to the ground then I'd still go just in case.
this is always the case

city allocate a certain proportion to the phoneline and if they run out then they don't always allocate more until they see how its going at the ticket office

I wouldn't believe a single person on here until I read it myself on the OS, too much nonsense, rumour and lies posted on this subject already over the last ten days that has been shown to be scaremongering etc.

Roger Ringpiece said:
I wouldn't believe a single person on here until I read it myself on the OS, too much nonsense, rumour and lies posted on this subject already over the last ten days that has been shown to be scaremongering etc.

Ring them up then dickhead.

Roger Ringpiece said:

kaka is playing saturday, took shirt 49. straight up guv.

Roger Ringpiece said:
If the club released a few more facts about ticket sales, that would fill the vacuum in which speculation and false rumour flourish

I don't think (m)any City fans have deliberately set out to like, scaremonger. It's just that the sources of inofmration, Ticket Office Window, and 3rd Party phone line indormation was unreliable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.