Wembley ticket for sale

pugste

Got a ticket for Wembley if anyone interested can't make it.

£45 ticket selling for £53 that's what I paid from city with postage

Ticket in hand

I am taking my father who needs help walking, etc, so I need two tickets sitting together...

In case anyone's selling, please PM me.

Hey,

City fan now living in London, Would love a ticket for the community shield, problem is i get paid on the 4th August, If anyone has a spare ticket and is coming down for the game, I will be happy to meet anywhere in london.
But if you fancy a pint, I run a pub in russell square, called the Friend at hand, near Euston station and i will be buying of course!
my mobile number is 07412 017035 either a text or call would be great.

my previous login was Briano, but as i no longer have the email acc. i have had to re-sign up.

I have 2 tickets adult(£35) and child(£25) sat together in block 134 £70 the pair, includes booking fee's and special delivery fee

buckotheblue said:
I have 2 tickets adult(£35) and child(£25) sat together in block 134 £70 the pair, includes booking fee's and special delivery fee

hi mate,can you sell me the adult one?

Hi,
I have four tickets available if anyone is interested due to family commitments for the community shield. They are in pairs 2 x adults together and 1 x adult 1 x child together all in block 543. The tickets are £25 adult and £15 child so a total of £90 but i'm willing to take £70 for all four. If interested please email me with your contact details at themonkeymansion@msn.com

Hi I've 1 ticket for sale behind the goal block 135 row 23 seat 38 can't make it the tosser who was covering my callout rota has cried off twat !! pm me if interested £40.00 ( cheaper than face value )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.