WEMBLEY TICKET SWAP

sput the wonder pig

It was a fucking sweet shop...not a chippy
Maybe we could you this thread if people need to exchange tickets to sit near there mates or family...

I have 1 ticket in tier 3 block 538 row 14 seat 363 .. and would like to swap for any ticket in level 1 so my son can sit near me.

cheers

( will pay any difference on ticket price )

Can anyone help ?

A friend of mine has a ticket and can no longer go.

The ticket is a concession and is for a pensioner. I'm not a pensioner ( 40 ! ) !

I have been inforrmed the club will not allow upgrades and Wembley will not allow you in etc.

Has anyone got a ticket for a pensioner on a non pensioner ticket ? The pensioner tickets are located in good , safe , part of the ground and are £30.

I am obviously willing to pay the difference should we be able to do a swap.

Many thanks.

rcgf said:
Can anyone help ?

The ticket is a concession and is for a pensioner. I'm not a pensioner ( 40 ! ) !

I have been inforrmed the club will not allow upgrades and Wembley will not allow you in etc.

Has anyone got a ticket for a pensioner on a non pensioner ticket ? The pensioner tickets are located in good , safe , part of the ground and are £30.

Many thanks.

Considering dying my hair grey and buying this

Josh Blue said:
rcgf said:
Can anyone help ?

Many thanks.

Considering dying my hair grey and buying this

I've got a few greys as it is !!

rcgf said:
Can anyone help ?

Many thanks.

Personally i would say use ticket yourself can,t see them bothering at gate especially 5 mins before kick off

sput the wonder pig said:
Maybe we could you this thread if people need to exchange tickets to sit near there mates or family...

I have 1 ticket in tier 3 block 538 row 14 seat 363 .. and would like to swap for any ticket in level 1 so my son can sit near me.

cheers

( will pay any difference on ticket price )

Got exactly the same problem, I'm in 135 and son in 538B.

I'd also fancy losing the top tier one and getting my lad in the lower with me.

Do you fancy tossing a coin etc loser goes upstairs? Cash to balance change of tickets etc.?

I will be looking to do a swap later in the week. I got a ticket in 135 lower tier and looks like my lad is going to get a ticket in the third tier, so wil need to swap one way or the other. With regards to any tickets being concessions, I wouldn't worry about that, as the only difference is that the club write concession on one side of the ticket, very easy to wipe off with nail varnish remover etc, or turn it into an autograph!!!!! Rest of the ticket, including the official bits are all the exact same, concession or not.

Lenblue said:
I will be looking to do a swap later in the week. I got a ticket in 135 lower tier and looks like my lad is going to get a ticket in the third tier, so wil need to swap one way or the other. With regards to any tickets being concessions, I wouldn't worry about that, as the only difference is that the club write concession on one side of the ticket, very easy to wipe off with nail varnish remover etc, or turn it into an autograph!!!!! Rest of the ticket, including the official bits are all the exact same, concession or not.

And ticket will be logged on the wembley database as a concession, similar system to City with the different coloured lights. May get away with it if steward is distracted, but imagine this type of thing is tried a lot and something they stamp down on. Saw someone do it for one of the Europa league games at COMS, went through and did a runner before the steward could grab him, not sure if they caught up with him... difference to Wembley is he knew where to run at COMS!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.