WEMBLEY TICKET SWAP

Ticket states in Print: Full Price Ticket, I can't see it being an issue, but lets wait and see

I have a ticket in 532 want to swap to 548 or near to be near family anyone in vice versa position?

Lenblue said:
I will be looking to do a swap later in the week. I got a ticket in 135 lower tier and looks like my lad is going to get a ticket in the third tier, so wil need to swap one way or the other. With regards to any tickets being concessions, I wouldn't worry about that, as the only difference is that the club write concession on one side of the ticket, very easy to wipe off with nail varnish remover etc, or turn it into an autograph!!!!! Rest of the ticket, including the official bits are all the exact same, concession or not.

Hi len... My son is 16 and has a full price ticket.. Im sat in 134 with my other son , so if u want to swap the lower for the upper then let me know.. I willmof course pay for the extra £10.00
U can message me or txt on 07776 186523...
Cheers pal
Gary

3 swissblues (Switzerland) need tickets. we can't swap tickets but would swap a weekends accommodation in zurich for a ticket or we will also pay the ticket and give you accommodation :)

My dad my brother and I are sat in 130 but my mum couldn't buy tickets until today. If you are sat on your own and in this block please contact me. My mum's was £60 and we don't expect the difference and is a much better seat than ours which cost only £40. I will drive to meet you to swap the tickets if possible. Thanks, Oli. Please PM me if this applies to you x

Erm... sorry to thread hi jack a bit but i cant post my own threads yet :(

quick 1 - i bought 2 tickets off a friend of a friend - at face value. to check they were legit i scanned them to city with a quick email explaining Wembley is obv a long way to go if these tickets turn out to be dodgy. i got an email back saying - tickets are strictly non transferable, it's illegal to sell tickets on and they cannot discuss anything with me due to me not being the official ticket holder.

my worry now is - will they have cancelled these tickets based on they know the official ticket holder has sold them on ?

i thought i was doing the right thing by checking if tickets were genuine or not but my plan seems to have back fired a little.

i dont want to get to Wembley and find out i cant get in :(

Re: WEMBLEY TICKET SWAP + cash

Got a ticket for game tomoz in club wembley section (city end) want to swap for a ticket within city fans section so as got good atmosphere etc. I got this ticket as didn't have correct criteria to get from city and am well happy that I'm getting to see game regardless of if swap happens or not. With my ticket u get a free program and I'm also willing to pay £25 too. Anyone interested please phone or text me thanks all and here's to a blue wembley . 07825211222

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.