wembley tickets and prices

swinton blue

phoned up bang on 9am saturday morning for 3 tickets got told to choose between £50 and £60 tickets asked about the £30 and £40 tickets and was told these were not released yet. Bought the tickets in block 133 not a problem. Been speaking to a bolton fan today who bought his ticket for £30 plus the silly extras and guess what block he is in 133.
who decideds which seats are what price looks like the club to me

When i rang at 9 i was told to call back at 11 as thats when they would start selling them.....i rang back at 10.30 still no joy, was finally able to buy at 10.55..

swinton blue said:
phoned up bang on 9am saturday morning for 3 tickets got told to choose between £50 and £60 tickets asked about the £30 and £40 tickets and was told these were not released yet. Bought the tickets in block 133 not a problem. Been speaking to a bolton fan today who bought his ticket for £30 plus the silly extras and guess what block he is in 133.
who decideds which seats are what price looks like the club to me

No they are all the same for both matches.

The first few rows behind the goal are £30 the rest £50. I think the 30 may be slighly obstructed by advertising boards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.