Wembley Tickets, Ground Plan.

Is "East" end the one where we get boxpark for the fanzone ?

Despite being on the side of the ground that most definitely can be classed as the East side, BoxPark is deemed to be something like 12 metres inside the West side, so no. Which means I’m drinking in Central London that day rather than bothering with that shite selection of pubs that the East side offers.

Anyone know if there are three of us not in cup scheme.....one has 12,000 points other two have 8,000...but are connected on the friends and family...I can get us all together on the day the 12,000 day is on?...

Despite being on the side of the ground that most definitely can be classed as the East side, BoxPark is deemed to be something like 12 metres inside the West side, so no. Which means I’m drinking in Central London that day rather than bothering with that shite selection of pubs that the East side offers.

Me too the pubs on the East side are awful. Decided to fly into Heathrow on the day, get the express to Paddington, have a couple of drinks there then train it down to Wembley from Marylebone.

Anyone know if there are three of us not in cup scheme.....one has 12,000 points other two have 8,000...but are connected on the friends and family...I can get us all together on the day the 12,000 day is on?...
I’m pretty sure you will have to wait for the lowest to reach the criteria.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.