Wembley tickets wanted or offered (MERGED)

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by DonnyCityLove, 10 Apr 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tasker

tasker

what yo offering

2. MCFCKEV

MCFCKEV

Think I am going to watch it at home unless i can get a ticket before 9am 2moro for less than £50 face value

me number is 07+++++++++if you can do just that.

Cheers blues,
    come on city prove were not a one man team a beat these scummers!!!

3. Ticket is now gone thanks for all the offers.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:31 pm --<br /><br />Ticket is now gone thanks for all the offers.

4. travellingblue

travellingblue

For anyone that still has a spare, I'm willing to meet outside the ground to buy. PM if you have 1.

Cheers

5. whitt

whitt

Ended up with an extra ticket due to wanting 2 together. Paid more than face value for it unfortunately so will be looking to recoup the same cost. On the coach now so would need to meet down there. Message me if interested. Cheers, Paul

6. nizzer999

nizzer999

Hey posting for a mate, he bought a pair on Wednesday for £300 and his mates not turned up for the coach, so he has a spare and Is looking to recoup some off his losses but isn't looking for 150 he will probably cut his losses and except a offer, please ring him and meet him and ask 07544870927 he is called Lee and is on his way down to wembley now on the coach

Cheers

7. EuropeanDreamer

EuropeanDreamer

I have two tickets. In Covent Garden at the moment. Let me know if you want them.
    Cheers

-- Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:46 pm --

I have two tickets. In Covent Garden at the moment. Let me know if you want them.
    Cheers

-- Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:53 pm --

Cheers<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:04 pm --<br /><br />I have two tickets. In Covent Garden at the moment. Let me know if you want them.
    Cheers

8. MCFCGD

MCFCGD

All,
    I have a spare ticket had to buy as a pair, paid well over the odds and on half way line if interested, pm me currently at near victoria in a boozer
    The downside you will be sat next to me

9. Bill

Bill

locked this as its done with.

see final thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.