Wembley Warning

give & go

On Saturday my 14 year old grandson fell over the exit barrier on 516 , he was on way to loo and Bernado scored, in the celebrations , he fell over barrier on to steps
I believe some blues helped before medics attend and he was taken to hospital overnight and back to MRI all sunday and yesterday
He suffered broken nose , damaged eye socket cuts and bruises , worst of all two fractured big toes, he is presently Wigan U15 keeper so he is gutted
Just anyone who helped or witnessed please get in touch
thanks

Sounds very nasty, I wish him a speedy recovery.

It's bloody steep up there in some places, the first time I went we scored and I ended up 3 rows forward as a bunch of idiots surged from behind. Covered in beer too.

Went for a pee at halftime on Saturday,the concourse behind 518,519 was absolutely rammed,uncomfortably so. Accident waiting to happen IMO.

On Saturday my 14 year old grandson fell over the exit barrier on 516 , he was on way to loo and Bernado scored, in the celebrations , he fell over barrier on to steps
I believe some blues helped before medics attend and he was taken to hospital overnight and back to MRI all sunday and yesterday
He suffered broken nose , damaged eye socket cuts and bruises , worst of all two fractured big toes, he is presently Wigan U15 keeper so he is gutted
thanks
Kids are so resilient, he’ll be fine in a couple of months, best wishes to him.

thanks

Hope your grandson is soon on the mend and as good as new to Re start his football my mates lad was at Wigan and something to do with goalkeeping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.