Wembley Warning

Hope he is ok, a really crap thing to happen to him, Will he be fit for the final? if so why not treat him to some posh seats & a meal :-)

On Saturday my 14 year old grandson fell over the exit barrier on 516 , he was on way to loo and Bernado scored, in the celebrations , he fell over barrier on to steps
I believe some blues helped before medics attend and he was taken to hospital overnight and back to MRI all sunday and yesterday
He suffered broken nose , damaged eye socket cuts and bruises , worst of all two fractured big toes, he is presently Wigan U15 keeper so he is gutted
Just anyone who helped or witnessed please get in touch
thanks
Get well soon to your grandson, if it’s any consolation Dave Whelan would be proud ;)

Good preparation for the rigours of dealing with lower league centre forwards putting the boot in and swinging elbows at corners.

Good luck to the young lad and may he make a speedy recovery

Glad he's OK, well as OK as you can be considering what could've happened.
Speedy recovery young Blue.

On Saturday my 14 year old grandson fell over the exit barrier on 516 , he was on way to loo and Bernado scored, in the celebrations , he fell over barrier on to steps
I believe some blues helped before medics attend and he was taken to hospital overnight and back to MRI all sunday and yesterday
He suffered broken nose , damaged eye socket cuts and bruises , worst of all two fractured big toes, he is presently Wigan U15 keeper so he is gutted
thanks
That's awful mate, here's hoping a speedy and full recovery.

Last edited:
thanks
Ouch. That must hurt but it's a story to dine out with for life!
I've always thought all seater stadiums were dangerous and hopefully the authorities will take up my suggestion of seat belts to prevent accidents like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.