Wembley weather..

mike4210

Looks ok; no rain forecast so outdoor activities around the roundabout without getting piss wet through like Wigan

mcfc_ms said:
Weather can't be any shitter than the final with Wigan last year.

Losing the final I could cope with just about as I knew that it was a blip rather than our one chance in my lifetime etc but getting drenched coming out and having to stand on Wembley Way for the Underground was evil.

blue b4 the moon said:
mcfc_ms said:

Losing the final I could cope with just about as I knew that it was a blip rather than our one chance in my lifetime etc but getting drenched coming out and having to stand on Wembley Way for the Underground was evil.

Didn't it literally start raining heavily just after the final whistle? I remember walking out and only getting drenched when I was near Wembley Way.

danny123 said:
blue b4 the moon said:
mcfc_ms said:

Didn't it literally start raining heavily just after the final whistle? I remember walking out and only getting drenched when I was near Wembley Way.

Yeah it tended to just piss it down before and after the game. Don't think it rained much during it

I remember getting on the train in Piccadilly and it was sunny. Turned up in Euston with it pissing down. Got soaked waiting to get inside wembley, dried off a bit during the game then just got soaked again waiting for the tube.

Spent the rest of the week off work with the flu

What a shit day all round

mcfc_ms said:
danny123 said:
blue b4 the moon said:

Yeah it tended to just piss it down before and after the game. Don't think it rained much during it

I remember getting on the train in Piccadilly and it was sunny. Turned up in Euston with it pissing down. Got soaked waiting to get inside wembley, dried off a bit during the game then just got soaked again waiting for the tube.

Spent the rest of the week off work with the flu

What a shit day all round
Heavens opened as soon I stepped out the stadium. It was just not our day. Had the feeling all day to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.