Went to buy the new City shirt today at Arndale...

Having re-read Citys press release for the Shitbag deal, I see they fail to mention that Shitbag do Uniteds retail business as well.

this is quite clearly an american or foreign lady whose son supports manchester ( doesn't that get to you when you hear managers like mourinho saying " manchester played well")

so she bought the shirt in the arndale and that store didn't do printing then she shuffles around and sees our shop and assumes its connected to manure! hey presto!

easy mistake to make if you are a foreign fan and fuckwit!

She probably went to OT first to get it done but they haven't paid the leccy bill

marca_uk said:
When I was waiting for my shirt printing, a woman walked in with a Man United shirt and asked for a name and number printing on it (not sure who) and the woman in the shop only went and bloody agreed to it!!!

I thought this was a bit of a joke! Imagine I walked into the club shop at Old Trafford with a City shirt and asked them to print Tevez on it, I'd have been laughed out of the shop...yet we do it for them!

Thoughts?

(I do have a picture of the shirt on the counter, with all the City merchandise behind it, waiting to be printed but I don't know how to attach it to this post!)

I happened to be in the shop at the time and the woman had just bought a city kit for her son with his name on the back and asked if they would print the other rag for her other son. I think its a bit much slagging off all the staff and moaning when its more money in citys till at the end of the day. The staff cant just refuse to serve people because of it considered she had just spent £45 on the city shirt some people will cry about anything!!!

I went in earlier on in the year to the shop in the arndale n some guy bought the home shirt and got robinho 10 printed on it.... After he had gone out on loan!!
Btw did anyone else go to the ground today to get the shirt n see Kids walkin around with rag shirts on?? I couldn't believe it!!!

I've seen that before when a United fan asked for printing. To be honest I don't see a problem with it cause at the end of the day they're paying for it.

Saw a family of Japanese tourists at the end of last season in the COMS shop, one had full Man u tracksuit on but they still bought about £100 worth of goods.

Like said already, more money for OUR Club. At least they dont have the Gold Prem League badge stuck on there shirts anymore.

We need to double our turnover and get our finances right so we are profitable and we are meeting all regulations. To do this we will need Champs league footie but we will need to hugely increase non matchday turnover and retail turnover.

Now will we get this by refusing to sell to any non died in the wool city fans, by ridiculing tourists and turning away mancunians who are not Blue> or will we do this by showing we are bigger than them red tw*ts and making our shops and facilities and other business's open to anyone who wants to spend?

There are a hell of a lot of families who are not pure red or pure blue and who are purple and if a mother who has two kids red and blue wants to get a shirt printed in a city shop for her rag son then so be it.

EalingBlue2 said:
We need to double our turnover and get our finances right so we are profitable and we are meeting all regulations. To do this we will need Champs league footie but we will need to hugely increase non matchday turnover and retail turnover.

Now will we get this by refusing to sell to any non died in the wool city fans, by ridiculing tourists and turning away mancunians who are not Blue> or will we do this by showing we are bigger than them red tw*ts and making our shops and facilities and other business's open to anyone who wants to spend?

There are a hell of a lot of families who are not pure red or pure blue and who are purple and if a mother who has two kids red and blue wants to get a shirt printed in a city shop for her rag son then so be it.

Spot on well said

Spot on, highly amusing that their club is in millions of debt and still some of their (obviuosly clueless) fans are putting money in our tills, hilarious!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.