Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

gillymcfc said:
jrb said:
I'd rather be a dick than a fanny. Or in your case a c***!

It's people like you that really get on my tits. Coming on this thread, having a pop at the OP and adding nothing positive whatsoever.(to this thread) Wow!

I'm sure I speak for the majority who have posted on this thread and kept it at the top of the page.

F*** of!! :-) (that's not a feeling, it's fact)

Welcome back jrb, glad to see your support
Just don't rise to them, they want to kill the thread

I said i like the poznan just dont like you Gillymcfc trying to ram it down everyones throats not trying to kill the poznan if people want to do it they will oh and fuck you Jrb you fucking ****

city51 said:
gillymcfc said:
Welcome back jrb, glad to see your support
Just don't rise to them, they want to kill the thread

I said i like the poznan just dont like you Gillymcfc trying to ram it down everyones throats not trying to kill the poznan if people want to do it they will oh and fuck you Jrb you fucking ****

How is creating a thread ramming it down everyone throat. Proof will be if it comes off, if not then all in vain but no need for abuse.

gillymcfc said:
city51 said:

How is creating a thread ramming it down everyone throat. Proof will be if it comes off, if not then all in vain but no need for abuse.

The abuse is not for you its for Jrb

city51 said:
gillymcfc said:

I recall you calling me in a previous post, but didnt feel I needed to respond with the same abuse.

I just asked what you based your assumption on.

Obviously is I have got under your skin by trying to promote my idea then so be it.

I know the Poznan will be done at wembley when we score but my idea generated from the fact we do it in a mexican wave style and just for once complete it on mass.

Also knew it would get to the rags far more than us booing and jeering because there used to that and they dont like the fact that we no longer give a **** bout them and are quite willing to ignore the fact they are there and enjoy ourselves.

If this is wrong then I apologise and will be proved wrong when the rags team announced but at least you cant say I didnt try.

gillymcfc said:
city51 said:

I recall you calling me in a previous post, but didnt feel I needed to respond with the same abuse.

Obviously is I have got under your skin by trying to promote my idea then so be it.

I know the Poznan will be done at wembley when we score but my idea generated from the fact we do it in a mexican wave style and just for once complete it on mass.

Also knew it would get to the rags far more than us booing and jeering because there used to that and they dont like the fact that we no longer give a **** bout them and are quite willing to ignore the fact they are there and enjoy ourselves.

If this is wrong then I apologise and will be proved wrong when the rags team announced but at least you cant say I didnt try.

I did not say you are a dick i said you sound like a dick all just seemed a bit obsessed with this idea well if it works fair play if it works sorry for saying you sound like a dick but jrb is still a ****

city51 said:
gillymcfc said:

I did not say you are a dick i said you sound like a dick all just seemed a bit obsessed with this idea well if it works fair play if it works sorry for saying you sound like a dick but jrb is still a ****

It was either sound obsessed and get the word spread or look a **** when handful who read the thread tried to get the Poznan started.

Ric wasnt for sticky on it so had to keep it topical and fresh

Kenney_The_Blue said:
WeAreTheKippax said:
my history teacher asked me if ide heard about the "wembley poznan" haha,
she said her, her husbnd and kidswill be the doing it.

Quality mate :) the word is spreading!

Everyone I know is for it, even the Rags I have informed about the POZNAN wish they could do something similar but without Will Smith blaring out they are stuck for ideas.

city51 sounds like a great night out if he has kids they must get an empty box for crimbo.............an action man deserter lighten up if you are fuckin lucky enough to get a ticket do what you want I cannot afford it for the past few yeras so even though like lots of blues who wont be there it will be great if we get a massive posnan going good luck to you all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.