Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

ForeverCity said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Tell what?

What's all the fuss about?
iv'e told everyone i know personally about the wemberlee poznan

Lol I was pretending to not know what was happening :)

I think if your a city fan and you haven't heard about the wemberlee Poznan then you must have been living in a cave!

Guys,
I discovered today that the people that designed and constructed the concrete for Wembley were the people that also did COMS. The stadium is tested for the situation where the ground may encounter everyone jumping up and down at once, following the design of the stadium including allowance for it and with some give for such situation. It is then actually tested with people in it to see if it withstands the situation......phew!!!!

ForeverCity said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Tell what?

What's all the fuss about?

Forevercity now is not the time to relax, this week is when we have to really annoy the miserable gits that no longer want to enjoy themselves

I'm just glad were not rags trying to spread the word, how many continents would we have to get press exposure.
Thank **** were MANCHESTER City

-- Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:25 pm --

Forevercity only a week to go don't stop now.

At anfield its got to be
Were taking the poznan to wemberlee
were taking the poznan to wemberlee

This can also be sang en route on coaches,trains and cars if driver don't mind
To help get everyone in the mood<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:32 pm --<br /><br />Come on ric show your colours
Sticky or no sticky you decide

Kenney_The_Blue said:
ForeverCity said:

Lol I was pretending to not know what was happening :)

I think if your a city fan and you haven't heard about the wemberlee Poznan then you must have been living in a cave!

I seriously haven't

Whats the script then? Probably guess we are doing it en masse at a certain point/minute?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.