Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

Re: Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee ( post to keep it bumped)

Im on it, will get the word spead to the lads.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/video/features/do-the-poznan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/video/features/do-the-poznan</a>

for those that missed the video

I'm 53 and proud as f*ck that I started a mini Poznan in the Colin Bell on Sunday (not when we scored) so I am well up for a Wembley one. Come on.

Blue Mist said:
I'm 53 and proud as f*ck that I started a mini Poznan in the Colin Bell on Sunday (not when we scored) so I am well up for a Wembley one. Come on.

Good on yer blue mist keep it going !

gillymcfc said:
man_city_poznan.jpg

When the tannoy starts rags team
Please all commence Poznan singing
were doing the poznan at wemberlee
Were doing the poznan at wemberlee
Until he finishes with there line up then finish with our war cry
CITY CITY CITY
We could time our first poznan at wembley to perfection with the help of the tannoy as soon as he says today rag team is

FANSMEGGINTASTIC!!! posted on me website & faceache :)<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:55 am --<br /><br />
jrb said:
Nice one 100% Manc.

My guess is the Rags will reply with a '35 years' chant during our team being announced.

You can just see the MIBS, the MEC, Red Issue, etc all working on ideas right now.

-- Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:34 am --

Against Villa.

I dont get the 35 years crap?
didnt city win the play off final? in 1999
didnt city win the 1st division title? in 2002(THE TROPHY BACON FACE WAS EMPLOYED 2 WIN & COULDNT TILL HIS CHAIRMAN GOT THE FA TO GO WITH 3 PTS FER A WIN)
DIDNT CITY WIN THE ANGLO SPANISH CUP V BARCA-8 WEEKS AFTER UNITED LOST 2 BARCA IN THE CHUMPS LEAGUE FINAL?

Now i dont follow man ure or care what theyve won ,they bleat about 18 titles,would the 1967 league title be included in that? if so it makes the 35 years cack academic surely?
Funny rags always choose to forget the years `1969-1993 ever existed?!?!?!

According to the Rags the 1st Division championship doesn't count as a proper trophy. But when you tell them that it's on their honours board at OT, they either go quiet or change the subject. Always brings a smaile to my face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.