Were doing the Poznan at Wemberlee

is there any video of the players doing it after the game?
nevermind i've found out, brings a tear to my eye!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tey_Zk5ljyo[/youtube]

HellasLEAF said:
the shot of the players running towards the camera with the Poznan happening in the background slow motion was epic!!

Poznan forever!!

All in slowmotion too..reminded me of reservoir dogs for some silly reason.

To all the blues at wembley yesterday that was awesome
Well done to everyone who joined in
Well done everyone who spread the word
Well done to everyone who helped keep topic bumped, ignoring the negativity by others
Plastics rags looked like the seats I don't think I saw them move

They would of looked on in envy when we were enjoying ourselves
Yesss were in the final and we took the poznan to wemberlee in style

gillymcfc said:
To all the blues at wembley yesterday that was awesome
Well done to everyone who joined in
Well done everyone who spread the word
Well done to everyone who helped keep topic bumped, ignoring the negativity by others
Plastics rags looked like the seats I don't think I saw them move

They would of looked on in envy when we were enjoying ourselves
Yesss were in the final and we took the poznan to wemberlee in style

Even as the stadium was filling we were there in numbers getting into the mood but the other end looked like a fooking wake tbh..They sung a bit(during the game) but didnt create any atmosphere like the Blues did..

I wasn't sure at the time, but doing the Poznan for Scholes getting sent off was pretty good fun too!

fantastic day.... loved it In the Green man Thursday night to suss it out.. Stelly one of the girls on the bar from Kiwi land was after my son..... then we went in yesterday from 10 in the morning until around 3 ish..(anyone have that chilli sauce on the grilled meat..ffs that was hot)

Then we sat on the grass for a bit over from the BLUE ROOM...... what a great day...Strange i think semi finals are better than finals ..

Not sure if already posted...but here goes.

316p2rb.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.