Were has all the good refs gone?

leighton

It seems every week a ref has to get there spotlight in the league with glaring mistakes being more and more seen. Its getting to be a joke. Nothing seems to be done to change how shit they are. Something has to change. The league is 1 of the best leagues in the World but they are missing out on the refs. I think they should get rid of all the refs reffing in the league scrap the lot of them. Bring in a new batch of refs and if they fuck up time and time again they are off the panel for the league. No chance of getting back into the panel. They need to get the media onto them when they fuck up and tell why they gave such and such decision.

We had Uriah Rennie years ago who wanted the spotlight in the games now it seems every ref wants there moment in the spotlight. Harsher rules on refs will lead to better reffing in the longterm in my view.

Uriah Rennie

Mike Riley

Dermot Gallagher

David Elleray

Graham Poll

Steve Bennett

Jeff Winter

you mean all these good uns,fuck me theres no such thing as a good ref mate,just take a look at that list of clowns,and you will think,yip he was a tool,and yip he was etc etc

Best referee ever...

coll-ina_1655159c.jpg

He took no sh*t and was a no-nonsense referee who demanded respect and rarely messed up. Proving that a good referee can be found, it seems the selection process of English referees doesn't take their mental qualities into account as nearly all of them are gutless and influenced by reputations of players and teams.

Personally i think European Referees are the way to go, Spanish refs do English games, English do German, German do Spanish etc. That ref for the game at home to Porto for example was the best i've ever seen, i still don't have a clue who he was though. Too many refs in this country are as famous as the players.

Some of the refs seem soooooo arrogant the way they call over a player to talk to them or to book them, can't have those type of refs, their job is to simply referee and some of them look like they see themselves as important as the players on the pitch.

Mohammed Al-Fayed got it bang on with his open letter to the FA. The thing that amazes me is how they allowed Mike Riley to set up PGMO self regulatory and closed shop joke. I cannot believe any ref managed a 7/10 performance this season but we will never know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.