"We're Man City , we'll do it on our own ....."

mcfcdjr

F*ck the FA , f*ck the refs and f*ck the haters, the league is there to be won and its our title to lose. We need to pick ourselves up, play and fight for each other and the shirt. Don't let injustice get in the way of determination and always remember Pride In Battle !!

"WE'RE MAN CITY , WE'LL DO IT ON OUR OWN....."

Just makes it even more sweeter when we win. We all need a bit of backbone. forget the media & Refs we need to go forward as one.

At last, the attitude that THE PLAYERS AND FANS need to adopt. One paper headline said our players and manager need to 'Man Up' and I'm inclined to agree. But equally, we the fans need to man up also. Yes, we've had some strange and harsh decisions go against us recently, we are not playing well and it seems things aren't going our way, but think of our 'history' - we are bigger than them all. WE ARE MAN CITY, MAN UP AND SHOW NO FEAR!

We dream of playing in the shirt
Today god chose you
Play like we dream.

Lets all stick together and WE WILL see Vinnie lift the trophy.

mcfcdjr said:
F*ck the FA , f*ck the refs and f*ck the haters, the league is there to be won and its our title to lose. We need to pick ourselves up, play and fight for each other and the shirt. Don't let injustice get in the way of determination and always remember Pride In Battle !!

"WE'RE MAN CITY , WE'LL DO IT ON OUR OWN....."

yes mate, spot on........

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX4SqnCLwiA[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xguxP2NiSc[/youtube]

William Shakespeare had some good advice for City in their run-in:

"But when the blast of war blows in our ears
Then imitate the action of the tiger
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,
Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage."

(Henry V, Act Three, Scene One)

Get at the opposition where it hurts. They don't like it up 'em.

We are back to the mentality theme again.
Whilst we all like to hate our Salford cousins, I think we have to accept that over the years, they have been successful whilst perceiving that everybody hates them (we know that aint true but as red fans)
Whilst I dont want to end up like them, I do want us to have thick enough skin that we can become as successful and just ignore the doubters and haters.
If you look at a lot of top sportsmen and women, I suspect many are selfish, arrogent and completely focussed on their success at the expense of other things.
Whilst to outsiders this makes them unpopular, you argue they are traits that make them successful and the same applies to how City need to be.
It might not win us many outside fans who cares if we win the premiership.

Let's face it, if we play like we were playing during the first half of the season then all the bad decisions in the world won't stop us from winning the title.

It's up to the players to get it sorted and up to us fans to will them along.
When we win the title we'll ALL have won it together. What a great feeling that will be.

Let's start tomorrow with a BIG atmosphere at the match and put pressure back on the Rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.