"We're not out of the race for the title"

Just been asked if City can win honours and Vieira said, "I have no doubt about it"

This guys attitude is something we have been missing.

Well done Mancio! Well done.

Has anyone else noticed the difference in attitude since the change of manager? Now we are hearing we WILL go for top 4 and we STILL aren't out of the race for the league title.

Does anyone still think we made a mistake replacing Mark Hughes? Attitude is what wins titles.

I reckon this is the type of player we have been missing for years Big, Strong, Loves a tackle and Can boss a midfield, He has everything, He's bringing a winning mentality into the dressing room, He will be a good player to have around the training ground, With the youngsters learning from him and De Jong and Kompany can learn off him aswell in the midfield role, Am really looking foward to seen him playing in a City shirt now :D

FORZA CITY said:
"We're not out of the race for the title"

Oh yes we are.
Oh no we're not

Check City's website. Vieira was at Arsenal when they were 15 points behind at Xmas
We are ten points behind, with a game in hand
It can be done, no one is saying it will be easy, but you can't write us off while it is still possible

SWPISHOME said:
I reckon this is the type of player we have been missing for years Big, Strong, Loves a tackle and Can boss a midfield, He has everything, He's bringing a winning mentality into the dressing room, He will be a good player to have around the training ground, With the youngsters learning from him and De Jong and Kompany can learn off him aswell in the midfield role, Am really looking foward to seen him playing in a City shirt now :D

Well said mate.

Already the negativity is flowing: "no we're never gonna win the league"

As an earlier post said, Vieira was part of that Arse side that came from 15 points behind at Christmas and won the double. Come On City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.