We're not really here..

In tears! The one game that defined us as a club.... vs Gillingham.... Dickov, Weaver, Goater - legends.... Love this club..... We've been through shit and us fans have always been there through it all.... Look at us now!!

Fabulous programme all legends for what they have done for our football club, Without them we wouldn't be were a are now.
2 years after that I met all the players personally at a pre season friendly, Kevin Horlock honestly is the nicest man I have possibly ever met in my life. Actually ended up watching the entire second half with him after he got subbed and he got Nicky Weaver training top off him for me.
What a man.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. I just wish it was an hour long, rather than 30 minutes.

All five of those interviewed spoke frankly about the situation that the club found itself in and all five should be inducted into the City Hall of Fame for the part they played in our resurrection.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.