Were you a King of the Kippax or a Knight of the North Stand

Kippax standing------------train pissed
platt lane seating----------train pissed
southstand standing--------car pissed

Kippax!

Left of centre and nearer the back than the front... Before that on the wall at the front or Platt Lane and only ever went in the North Stand as a last resort!

The new Kippax was slightly too well-ordered, but the steps up, to that moment were you could see the green of the pitch, had something to them. The last few years there the North Stand was more generally getting on with it and singing, and if I went to games on my own I'd go to the North Stand. On those fewer and fewer occasions when The Kippax woke up, that was it, the most beautiful thing in football. We need a Kippax full of Kippaxites, the club should make more of an effort with that sort of thing. I used to like the way the Platt Lane end used to behave, it always seemed full of really delinquent twelve to fifteen year-olds who'd for no reason at all would all stop eating their crisps and run down the front and threaten to do someone. I always felt that was a good sign for the future of the club. I never knew what was going on in the Main Stand, never sat there. I used to wonder if they were watching something else over there. Lesley, are you sure this is Ibsen? It's a expressionist-minimalist production my petal, the one they call The Goat is a metaphor. I am admiring his shorts Lesley. They are super my small love rabbit.

merlot somme said:
The new Kippax was slightly too well-ordered, but the steps up, to that moment were you could see the green of the pitch, had something to them. The last few years there the North Stand was more generally getting on with it and singing, and if I went to games on my own I'd go to the North Stand. On those fewer and fewer occasions when The Kippax woke up, that was it, the most beautiful thing in football. We need a Kippax full of Kippaxites, the club should make more of an effort with that sort of thing. I used to like the way the Platt Lane end used to behave, it always seemed full of really delinquent twelve to fifteen year-olds who'd for no reason at all would all stop eating their crisps and run down the front and threaten to do someone. I always felt that was a good sign for the future of the club. I never knew what was going on in the Main Stand, never sat there. I used to wonder if they were watching something else over there. Lesley, are you sure this is Ibsen? It's a expressionist-minimalist production my petal, the one they call The Goat is a metaphor. I am admiring his shorts Lesley. They are super my small love rabbit.

Hahaha! Brilliant.

everyone knows the kippax died when it was rebuilt.
and everyone knows the north stand died when we moved to eastlands.
but everyone know nows that .......
WE ARE THE SOUTH STAND!

invisable man said:
everyone knows the kippax died when it was rebuilt.
and everyone knows the north stand died when we moved to eastlands.
but everyone know nows that .......
WE ARE THE SOUTH STAND!

Yes, and just because the south stand is the south stand why shouldn't it have been called The North Stand. How often does the sun come out, and how many City supporters turn up with a compass, it wouldn't matter if the south stand was still The North Stand. We sell ourselves too cheaply.

platt lane / main std whislt with mam n dad

kippax on me own bout 10/11

north stand the day it opened when we all left the kippax and climed into the north stand

coms ... ss 111

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.