Were you at City vs. QPR?

Awesome Tears were flowing all around us, my head was in my wife's hands then I exploded with perfect orgasm, City win the league!

And you can say I can relive this moment from CCTV

I guess it's Like the shot from the roller-coaster when you look like you have just ejaculated!

Stood in the South Stand. Cant actually remember how I reacted. Genuinely a black spot in my memory for about 5 seconds. Pretty sure I went mental though.

Astley Lad said:
From memory, I'm pretty certain that when Sergio scored, I casually clenched my right fist in salute, having never doubted that City would score the two goals required within the 4 remaining minutes.

I wasn't at the stadium, I was in a pub in Yorkshire, and me and my lad were the only two City fans in the place.
After the initial celebration of Aguero scoring had subdued a little, no small amount of locals, mainly Barnsley/Leeds fans came up to shake our hands and offer congratulations.
I shook them all off, insisting that it wasn't over yet and we could still fuck it up.

Tears of joy before Every man and his dog started grabbing me and we all went flying to the front of the ES lvl 1 block (banged my knee on a seat aswell), forcing me to realise we had actually won (still shocked) and then ran onto the pitch.

We were one of the first people at the ground arrived at 11:30 and just soaked up the atmosphere. Watched the camera crews and reporters getting set up.
My 50th Birthday. Mrs got me fancy tickets including meal etc. sat and chatted with big joe and king colin. Child hood hero. And then the match!!! Oh such a perfect day. Irony is that she had got the tickets when it looked as though we were out of it and had tried to get derby tickets but failed. She was so disappointed at the time. But in the end it was the best and worst day of my life.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.