Were you there at these big games in the last 15 years?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
mostonbluemark said:
Stoke away should be on the list, boys became men that day. Never seen scenes like it outside after and never want to.

Are you talking about when the burger van ran out of hot dogs?

Wish i owned a window replacement company for coaches. Would have made a fortune that day. Was with my lad, only about 15 at the time, scary.

mostonbluemark said:
Stoke away should be on the list, boys became men that day. Never seen scenes like it outside after and never want to.

constantly kicking off inside during the game too, But Yes outside near the coaches an hard hat would've been handy that day with all the stones flying, remineded me of newcastle at home in 83/84 at halftime behind the kippax.

Greg.W2 said:
mostonbluemark said:

constantly kicking off inside during the game too, But Yes outside near the coaches an hard hat would've been handy that day with all the stones flying, remineded me of newcastle at home in 83/84 at halftime behind the kippax.

Yeh - remember that 83/84.

Know it's over 15 years ago but a big defining moment in the clubs history; Luton home 83 - going down and Pleats dance of death on the pitch. It was unbelievable - Barry Davies' commentary ' and Manchester City, a few years ago were challenging for the title are relegated......' that game almost as historic as May 13th......................almost...............

Aggguuuueeerrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................

All except 1-6 demolition, and the famous York away game.

I was on the hill at Blackburn and got into the ground before the final whistle, and went to spurs 4-3 fa cup replay on a national express coach on my jack jones with hotel accomodation included for £56.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Danny Hoekman said:
All of them. Been to some other games as well.

Have you really?! :o

i don't believe that for one second!

What a strange statement, unless you forgot to put the smiley face. the only one of them I missed the the Spurs away 4-3. Did York (and wrexham the next week) did the 6-1 and others or dont you believe me as well ?

Edit, How about the Luton relegation at ours, the Liverpol relegation at ours, the Stoke relegation at their place ? the Ipswich relegation at theirs, actually shit perhaps I am a jinx !

All everyone seems to talk about is York away, i went to every game home and away aged 7 in the 98/99 season and have to say, going straight from school on a tuesday night to watch us get beat 2-1 by Lincoln was a far worse experience for me!!! :/

MCFC_WOOLY said:
All everyone seems to talk about is York away, i went to every game home and away aged 7 in the 98/99 season and have to say, going straight from school on a tuesday night to watch us get beat 2-1 by Lincoln was a far worse experience for me!!! :/

I sympathise with you, my lads were at little older but I dragged them home and away in those dark days as well. Nowadays social services would have you for cruelty !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.