Wes Brown 'retires'

a real poke in the eye for capello. first a has been (robinson) & now an overrated never was (orange) have said they're not going to be stop gap fringe players for him. next to retire will be gary neville, emile heskey (just in case capello missed it the first time) & paul merson.

Vienna_70 said:
How pathetic!

For both players to announce their retirement after they have been named in the England squad is nothing short of childish, IMHO.

In fact, any player who is not proud enough to represent their country is an absolute disgrace and should never be asked again.
I can't really say I blame either of them. Capello has clearly handled this whole situation in an extremely cack-handed manner and has been left with egg on his face.

It looks like Capello hasn't got a clue. Alright neither Robinson or Brown are going to get any tears from any England fans but has Capello actually spoken to any players? Even today he was caught saying to Carrick "I thought you were injured". What a tool, and an expensive tool at that!

Bobby4Mayor said:
------------------Hart--------------
--Richards--Onuoha-Lescott---Bridge

Looks good to me!
With all due respect England will have dropped into the 3 digit ranking if this was the back 4 LOL !!!

LoveCity said:
Does this mean a call-up for Micah?

Hart
Richards
Barry
Milner
Johnson
Lescott*
SWP*

We could dominate the national team. =)
Brown should of never been called up in the first place. Micah has been like a refreshed player in pre-season, its obvious Mancini and Vieira have been trying to improve him.

mcfc1996 said:
It looks like Capello hasn't got a clue. Alright neither Robinson or Brown are going to get any tears from any England fans but has Capello actually spoken to any players? Even today he was caught saying to Carrick "I thought you were injured". What a tool, and an expensive tool at that!
Very much this. I could make England look as shit as he did for £6 million a year! I actually might accidentally make them look a tiny bit better but it would be unintentional. What a waste of money which could be better spent elsewhere.

Vienna_70 said:
How pathetic!

For both players to announce their retirement after they have been named in the England squad is nothing short of childish, IMHO.

In fact, any player who is not proud enough to represent their country is an absolute disgrace and should never be asked again.
Kinda the point of retiring mate, to nit be asked again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.