Wesley Sneijder - get it done

HOLMSLICE said:
BringBackSwales said:
ABU inc GDR said:
Sneijder has had a shocking Euro campaign (also Robben, RVP and Hunt), De jong has played well in that holding role and have been impressed with his passing. For me Sneijder is another small player in a relatively small team whether his missus is fit or not!!!

you really thought Sneijder was shocking? I thought he stood out as their best player, in terms of both ability and attitude

I agree. I remember thinking how tenacious he was in the tackle and in defence. He played a few very long incisive passes into the forward line aswell. I reckon he would be a great signing for us, as he seems to have changed his game a bit as he has matured.

spot on.

fucking great player

Big mistake if we sign this guy we do not need another creator we need target man and centre half/defensive midfielder or in a word De Rossi.

not-This-Shit-Again.gif

Yes iv always liked SNEIJDER HE is a great play maker and when united were intrested in him last year i thought there going to win the title lookly he didnt go.I would rather see SNEIJDER THAN VAN the man at city next season

LoveCity said:
Sneijder would be great for us but I can't see any room for him here. He only likes to play in an advanced role and we just don't have the room. If he could/would play a deep-lying playmaker role then maybe we could find a place for him but where would he fit in here unless Nasri (or god forbid Silva) left?
he cant play in the deep lying role, hes tried this and it didnt work tactically. hes an advanced playmaker, always has been and always will be.. played that way for real, inter and holland

hes not a sahin type player. hes an attacking midfielder, not a DM and ergo this would be a shitty buy. we already have nasri and silva who do same things he does/would do. move this along this should not happen under any circumstances

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.