West Brom (A) | Post-Match Thread

Fat Sam being a slapped arse and not coming out to do his post game interview.
Just been dicked and the officials partially fucked his team over with that flag. Can’t say I blame the bloke. Especially with the state of the UK media who will be asking all sorts of ‘hard of learning’ questions.

The fluidity and interchanging was amazing.

I actually think we are better without a recognised number 9/old school striker. It is suited to Peps style and he has repeatedly said he would play with 11 midfielders if he could. Now that’s obviously a little tongue in cheek, but it’s clear where his mentality is when he says things like that, especially when you look at that first half performance. It was the most complete we have been for a considerable period of time.

See what the next games bring, but we are bang at it right now. Happy days.

The 2nd goal was a bit of a shambles from a wba point of view, play to the fucking whistle you idiot's. No doubt a big deal will be made of it, but for pro's to switch off like that is embarrassing.
I'm just waiting for the headline
City exploited a loophole in the rules and is against the spirit of the game and will be waiting for a rule change next week

Terrific all round display.

It’s just a pleasure to watch us right now, the performances of Gundog, Cancelo, Bernardo are incredible.

Pleased that Raz and Riyad put in improved performances tonight, it’s a frightening thought if we can get everyone to their ‘A’ game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.