West Brom (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange team and squad for me. It seems Pep is trying to be too clever at the moment. We were excellent with 4 at the back and inverted full backs and with Maffeo's performance at Old Toilet I was hoping for that today. Cannot understand why he's not even in the squad???? If Pellegrini had done that and included Fernando and Kolarov he'd be "a useless senile old ****" by the brain dead on here!!! Oh well. Hope I'm wrong but with both ferns playing I cant see use break down a Pullis team.

Cos it's Bluemoon and its hip and cool to moan about every single fucking thing and act like you're a self sacrificing truth bringer for talking shite.
Maybe people are reacting to no wins in 6 and 2 goals scored in 5. I can see their point you know. Call it desperation for us to improve, stats like that dont lie !

Thanks for that.

Anyway, here was me thinking that with the quality we have available an extra 3 inches in height of Fernando over Garcia isn't really worth sacrificing a better quality football player for. It's hardly dropping Messi for Crouch here. There could be excuse after excuse every single game for not utilising the young players.

Using your analogy, if we did put in Garcia for Fernando, its hardly then replacing him with Messi is it?
I dont rate him hugely, but hes experienced and did Ok himself wednesday. Garcia could easily struggle against a side as physical and dominating at WBA. Horrible side and they'd exploit those extra 3 inches, dont kid yourself that they wont.
You asked for a reasonable excuse as to why he isnt playing, I gave you one, so why counter that saying oh excuses?

Watch today, Fernando will be another centre half whilst kolarov attacks down the left and sterling pretty much 'cheats' down the right to pin chadli back

You said the same about sterling last year Im guessing.... Some never learn!!

Do yourself a favour! You can check all my posts over the last 11 years, and you won't find one negative post involving Sterling. I am simply saying Sane did not look remotely interested the other day. Something Pep will not tolerate.

After his impressive display on Wednesday night, I am disappointed that Maffeo has been discarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.