West Brom (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope we can rack up a few more wins to knock the belief out of Utd ... starting at West Brom.

Sooner or later, our forwards are bound to find their scoring boots (Jesus & Sterling, I'm looking at you) ... haven't they ?

If twas me....
- I'd play Fernandinho again (hopefully he's fit enough) alongside Gundogan
- I'd play Bernardo up front because of his tireless running
- I'd play Torres wide because neither Sterling nor Mahrez can beat a fullback

-------------------------Ederson----------------------
Cancelo------Stones--------Dias-------Zinch
----------------------------Rodri------------------------
----------Fernandinho--------Gundogan-------
Torres--------------Bernardo-------------Foden

I fully expect us to pick up 2 bits of silverware this season, the league cup and one other (preferably the league) but a quadruple is far fetched. We have seen this season any team can pick up a result on their day, and with the pile up of fixtures I feel we may have to prioritise trophies.

as much as I would love the CL, I don’t think we are the best team in it (but not far off) and would prefer we don’t spread ourselves too thin fighting on all fronts.

I fully expect us to pick up 2 bits of silverware this season, the league cup and one other (preferably the league) but a quadruple is far fetched. We have seen this season any team can pick up a result on their day, and with the pile up of fixtures I feel we may have to prioritise trophies.

as much as I would love the CL, I don’t think we are the best team in it (but not far off) and would prefer we don’t spread ourselves too thin fighting on all fronts.
Unfortunately it looks like we will be fighting on all fronts and we are gonna have a massive challenge on resources tbh.. The mental toll on players is a bit scary and imo it seems fine to simply even throw the FA cup (even though we need to play only four games in FA cup in total)...

If we are focusing on all fronts, then we have to play 32 games still for a potential quadraple..This roughly amounts to 30 games before may 23..This means we have one game per four days on a average. And I am not even including the stupid international break in the midst of a fucking pandemic..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.