West Brom (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden was rested against villa and was the best player (again) on Saturday.
I can easily see pep not starting him but he doesn’t “need” a rest.
He played vs villa (full) but was rested vs crystal palace..but before crystal I think he played 4 matches in 10 days (he also had a 1 week rest before this 4 matches in 10 days). Hmm then I think he is gonna start tomorrow and get a rest vs sheffield.

If Foden doesn't start can all the fanny wipes just do one. Cause I know it wi be the same fanny wipes that will be saying Pep should have rested Phil if he got injured.
Since the 2nd of January (away at Chelsea), Phil has started in every single match (with the exception of CP, where he entered the pitch in 60' as a sub). In all these matches he has worked his socks off...

People should do the exercise, the amount of matches he has played in 25 days. It's scary...

I would say his natural fitness seems better than others, but still... I mean we cannot afford losing the boy with injury at this moment, it would be suicidal. I'm sure Pep will listen to the medical staff before making a decision...

Eddie, Joao, Ruben, John, Rodders, Ilkay, Bernardo and Raheem. These are the players I expect to see in the line-up tomorrow, they are a pretty safe bet. I have an idea about the rest 3 but I won't talk about it...

A must win game. Again, concentration, calmness and confidence are key. This time, personally I won't bother learning about the ref, I don't want to even think about it, I had nightmares with the previous two ones days before the respective matches, thank God we won...

Good luck to Pep and the boys, let's go City!

He played vs villa (full) but was rested vs crystal palace..but before crystal I think he played 4 matches in 10 days (he also had a 1 week rest before this 4 matches in 10 days). Hmm then I think he is gonna start tomorrow and get a rest vs sheffield.
Sorry yes, too many games to keep track.
I don’t see the logic with pulling him out when in form.
Also, squad rotation doesn’t mean they need a rest every few games. It’s 1 in 4/5. Otherwise there’s no consistency

Foden was rested against villa and was the best player (again) on Saturday.
I can easily see pep not starting him but he doesn’t “need” a rest.
he was, and I hope your wrong bout Pep. Every chance at 3 points is the most important aspect of everything we'll do the rest of the year, and Phil starting on the left helps most atm.
The Title must be top priority.

Last edited:
Foden, Bernardo, Cancello, and even possibly FFS Mahrez to play 4 me, because we need players who can dribble and beat defenders. WBA won't be attacking so go all out attack 4 me.
I hate being a hater but Mahrez ffs? Not dribbled past a player in weeks. But hopefully he proves me wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.