West Brom (A)

its not the loyalty system that makes it hard to get a ticket its the fact that we are now good. 10 years ago you would have made the bench this game let alone get a ticket. half the people who will be at west brom would not have been anywhere near the place had we still been shit. in fact half the people in this thread wont be on here posting until the next time they want a ticket for a sell out game. the "old" fans though will be wherever city play and will contribute to the forum on the whole rather that just come looking for tickets.

To a certain point I agree, but we do need a younger fan base to create the atmosphere - one of the the best away games I have been to was Southampton away last year, because it's was one of the only away games where younger fans can really get access too and due to the travel gave a slight chance of getting tickets. I rely on this forum as a way of getting away tickets for example Chelsea for the last few seasons. Thou fully appreciate what you're saying Bill - I do agree with the loyalty points system to a certain point - as you've invested thousands of pounds following home and away and are the absolute foundation of the club. But it would be good if they can leave say 300 tickets to a ballot for the higher allocation for games to the younger fans who have season tickets or have been to more than 5 home games this season for example.

To a certain point I agree, but we do need a younger fan base to create the atmosphere - one of the the best away games I have been to was Southampton away last year, because it's was one of the only away games where younger fans can really get access too and due to the travel gave a slight chance of getting tickets. I rely on this forum as a way of getting away tickets for example Chelsea for the last few seasons. Thou fully appreciate what you're saying Bill - I do agree with the loyalty points system to a certain point - as you've invested thousands of pounds following home and away and are the absolute foundation of the club. But it would be good if they can leave say 300 tickets to a ballot for the higher allocation for games to the younger fans who have season tickets or have been to more than 5 home games this season for example.
absolutely agree about younger fans getting tickets, some are idiots once there mind but in the main we need fresh blood. thing is they have to wait a little, people like me will stop going to as many, i'm getting past it, as I ease up my family will too. that happens across the fan base so it time will free up some tickets, not enough but at least some. I like the 300 ballot idea too, if supporters clubs can have 10% of the allocation why can't a few kids. ideally though city would fight for those extra seats so the allocation goes to the loyalty scheme and we get no complaints. even a 100 tickets would help.

It does Bill. Youngsters can not have the same points as you. It impossible.

I not daft enough to spout there not exceptions but that would be rare.

Being good also a major factor obviously.

Anyway see you at West brom
I wasn't blaming the young uns, it's the one's that have got high points through devotion in the past but now only want to pick and choose the games Huddersfield, burnley etc so they make there tickets available through osc and ticket sites

I wasn't blaming the young uns, it's the one's that have got high points through devotion in the past but now only want to pick and choose the games Huddersfield, burnley etc so they make there tickets available through osc and ticket sites

Sorry but who really cares though. It's gone on for years the scramble for tickets especially for big games and people flogging them

absolutely agree about younger fans getting tickets, some are idiots once there mind but in the main we need fresh blood. thing is they have to wait a little, people like me will stop going to as many, i'm getting past it, as I ease up my family will too. that happens across the fan base so it time will free up some tickets, not enough but at least some. I like the 300 ballot idea too, if supporters clubs can have 10% of the allocation why can't a few kids. ideally though city would fight for those extra seats so the allocation goes to the loyalty scheme and we get no complaints. even a 100 tickets would help.

Agree with the higher allocation, it creates a better atmosphere especially at places like Watford when they didn't even sell out there home allocation when I know we could easily sell out the whole stand. I've been too so many gameswhere I find it so annoying seeing empty seats especially in the home stands. I bet West Brom don't sell out there home allocation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.