West Brom away Boxing Day

Too late to arrange anything but the missus has woken up Ill and isn't going today. I'm leaving for WBA now and will be somewhere by the away end from about 1200 with one spare adult ticket in the City end. Face value obviously. I won't be able to check this again as I'll be driving. Cheers.

As above my Mrs can't make the game so I have a spare Adult ticket. Can meet at ground at 2:15 ish. £30. DM if interested.

Bluwhit said:
As above my Mrs can't make the game so I have a spare Adult ticket. Can meet at ground at 2:15 ish. £30. DM if interested.

Is the ticket still goin by any chance?

Still looking for 1! Please - others wise it's the mother in laws Xmas buffet - please someone save me!!

Bluenobby said:
Too late to arrange anything but the missus has woken up Ill and isn't going today. I'm leaving for WBA now and will be somewhere by the away end from about 1200 with one spare adult ticket in the City end. Face value obviously. I won't be able to check this again as I'll be driving. Cheers.
pm sent

1 spare for today, i am on the way to the game so can meet at the ground. PM me please cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.