West Brom away Boxing Day

Up until Thursday, I had a ticket for this, but because of a misunderstanding, it's been given to someone else. Bit of a long shot, but if anyone decides late on that they won't be going, even if that means first thing on Boxing Day, I would be more than ready to put one ticket to good use. Can collect anywhere in the Manchester area, or en route to the Midlands.

Edit: Sorted, thanks!

hello blues- I have been 'shopping and dropping' and missed the ticket sale for West brom - would be glad of two spare tickets please pm me if you can help - am travelling from Cambridge so could meet there .

Unlikely try but after a spare for this one. Please drop me a note if you have one.

Cheers.

I have 2 which i won from good old barclays but before you get excited they are for west brom end, not city so anyone know two lost souls who need tickets can meet at hawthorns price is a pint pm me

kazblue said:
I have 2 which i won from good old barclays but before you get excited they are for west brom end, not city so anyone know two lost souls who need tickets can meet at hawthorns price is a pint pm me
Pm'd you mate but not 100% sure its sent. Dodgy internet tonight! Let me know if you've recieved it and if they're still available
Cheers pal

Still after a ticket for this, ideally 2 but will take anything at the minute. Bit of a long shot I know.

Off all week so I can pick up from anywhere in Manchester on any day. Pm me if anyone has anything spare. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.