West brom away roll call

We're going well at the moment, especially at home. So far very impressed with the job that Steve Clarke is doing. We tend to be organised but at the same time playing some good exciting football. Our goals against QPR were sublime, some of the best football I've seen in a good while.

We expect nothing due to the fact your multi-million pound player should steam roll us but if any of you are expecting an easy game you will be in for a rude awakening. There's a belief and spirit installed into this side and they're going to look to cause an upset.

I still think you will edge it with you scoring a very late winner.

Our side will be something like

Foster

Reid McAuley Olsson Ridgewell/Popv

Mulumbu Yacob

Wingie Morrison Gera

Long

Liam_Baggies said:
We're going well at the moment, especially at home. So far very impressed with the job that Steve Clarke is doing. We tend to be organised but at the same time playing some good exciting football. Our goals against QPR were sublime, some of the best football I've seen in a good while.

We expect nothing due to the fact your multi-million pound player should steam roll us but if any of you are expecting an easy game you will be in for a rude awakening. There's a belief and spirit installed into this side and they're going to look to cause an upset.

Foster

Mulumbu Yacob

Wingie Morrison Gera

Long

I always remain cautiously optimistic Liam but never expect an easy game, could be due to the fact that I have been supporting our fantastic club for so long!! :-)

Looking forward to a great game though.

Eccles Blue said:
I always remain cautiously optimistic Liam but never expect an easy game, could be due to the fact that I have been supporting our fantastic club for so long!! :-)

Looking forward to a great game though.

Had I be in your position I'd be expecting you to walk all over us :D

I do think you'll have too much for us, and so you should.

Liam_Baggies said:

Foster

Mulumbu Yacob

Wingie Morrison Gera

Long

So you dont have multi million pound players?

Liam_Baggies said:

Foster

Mulumbu Yacob

Wingie Morrison Gera

Long

Our players could cost a billion each but it makes not a jot of difference if the ref was to decide the game, as he has at anfield, joke city and at the Hawthornes last season.

ban-mcfc said:
So you dont have multi million pound players?

No, we don't. We have three players in the side which I have named which have cost us millions. Ben Foster we paid £4million for with Odemwingie and Morrison being just over the £1million mark. The rest have been scouted and brought to us for peanuts.

You have arguably the best players in the world in your side and you should be steamrolling teams like us if you want to retain the title.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:07 am --<br /><br />
de niro said:
Our players could cost a billion each but it makes not a jot of difference if the ref was to decide the game, as he has at anfield, joke city and at the Hawthornes last season.

What did the referee do at The Hawthorns last season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.