West Brom (h) post-match thread

There is clearly something not quite right with City at the moment, but I don't think it's anywhere near as badly out as some on here think. It may well be true that Pep and co are planning a-clear-out-and-bring-in exercise in the summer - I can see the sense in that - but I still have the feeling that we'll win (at least!) the PL title at the end of the season. Had the ball run a little more favourably in this, "our bad phase" we could have been right up there. We all know that we aren't taking enough chances, but had KdB put the penalty against the scousers just INSIDE the post and had Raheem or Gundo headed anywhere but straight at Johnson's leg in stoppage time on Tuesday, we'd be 1 point behind the scousers with a game in hand and level with Spurs with a game in hand. And on Tuesday we were the victims of a goal was the pure creation of the wicked fairies. I have to believe this team will get better very soon and that it will be then the best team in PL. Managed by the man best qualified to put things right. Then, come the end of the season we can bring in Messi (if not already here!), Frenkie de Jong, Mbappe and any of the mouth watering names we hear about to complete the next generation to crash the 100 point barrier.
If my Auntie had a cock she would be my Uncle. Those are glaring chances, bad missed opportunities typical of what is up. Pointless treating them as unfortunate what-ifs. That is the very problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.