West Brom (h) post-match thread

Fucking shite and we can’t be missing two fucking headers from 3 yards in injury time or even giving the keeper a sniff. Will deserve to win fuck all with finishing like that this season. Fuck off.
Agree with that and as much as Pep can frustrate, I truly think it’s a personnel problem. He’s got the team barely conceding chances, defending well and although the midfield looks shit; transitioning to attack fairly well. The issue is we’ve had 20+ shots again today and by and large they’ve all been wank. Chances that I genuinely believe I could have scored in the derby wasted. It’s a familiar story. The players just aren’t clinical, Kun aside. It’s a simple answer, but put Halaand and Messi in this starting 11 and we’re top of the league right now.

ederson - hey, at least it's 50% of shots on target going in instead of 100% as always
cancelo - what a pointless purchase of a pointless player, absolutely useless
dias - idk. okay i guess. goal's his fault.
ake - not good. I was very unenthusiastic about his purchase in the first place and I am still baffled as to why he's worth 40 fucking million.
mendy - got nothing to say about him, i guess other than when everyone's shit him being shit doesn't really stand out
gundogan - great, only player with an actually good performance
rodri - not awful actually but also pointless
kdb - produced quality crosses at the end but his decision making is absolutely shocking. plays so lazily, set pieces atrocious
foden - terrible, one of the worst players on the pitch tonight
sterling - uncreative and ineffective
jesus - worst player on the pitch tonight. forgot he completed 90 minutes. never to be found in the box, a striker who's actively trying not to get chances

Terrible doesn’t even describe it.

Something is very wrong, and I know other clubs are facing problems but so awful to experience.

Not fun in any way whatsoever.

Title gone. Hope gone.

Going to be a long season.

No sane fan would fancy us in CL.

A lot of work to do.
I love Leroy and I’m still hopeful in the CL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.