West Brom (h) pre-match thread

City v West Brom prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were excellent against Liverpool and play like that and they will cause us problems. Hopefully Dave coming back in ensures we control the game amd they put in such an effort we should be able to get at them in the last 20mins if it is tight.

Will miss Sane.

Home so three points. That is how confident I am nowadays. Even with WBA getting in Sturridge and we lose Sane we should have too much for them. Yes they played well vs Liverpool but we are a different opposition in the league. Not too many changes I guess and depending if Silva returns. Stones probably coming back in for Kompany. Bernardo might have a few back to back starts and an opportunity to show why he is such a fantastic buy.

Diaz is full of energy and keen to show what he can do. During these injuries, we should be using him. Such a shame Foden is out too. WBA played well against Victimpool and deserved their win, they put their chances away. We know it’s going to be a tough game, if they open up, we should win comfortably. Razza needs to get his shooting boots back as he seems to be having the Dzeko effect at the moment, the ball pinballing off him. Not sure if VK should be in for this, Berni certainly deserves a spot after his recent games. Would rather see Zinch at LB as Danilo looks like an accident waiting to happen. If we can get away without playing Merlin, then we should, allow him the time with his family. I’m so proud of this team, their spirit and workrate for each other is everything I want to see. Form is temporary, Class is permanent as they always say.
It would be great to see someone getting a real hiding from us, let’s hope it’s WBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.