West Brom (h) pre-match thread

City v West Brom prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be nice. Of course our match Saturday away to Burnley is the early kickoff so very very little in terms of recovery time with an already depleted squad. Even with them out of form it'd be a superb week to get 6 points out of 6 the next week.

Yes with Burnley having the weekend off but at least they play the same time we do.

that would be nice. Of course our match Saturday away to Burnley is the early kickoff so very very little in terms of recovery time with an already depleted squad. Even with them out of form it'd be a superb week to get 6 points out of 6 the next week.
I'd take 3 points and no more fucking injuries over 6. Shame I actually feel like that but that's the way it's gone at this stage.

Looking forward to this. 3 crucial points needed.

Come on City. Hope it’s not too empty and we show patience if needed.

Step forward Madley....can he get the pigmol jackpot bonus?

Brom out alot into last night half 3/4 out with injuries and have more important winnable games to come.

3 points a few goals & onto Burnley hopefully with an extended lead if Spurs actually turn up at Wembley.

Thev'e a bigger game at home to the Saints on Saturday. Wouldn't suprise me if he picked a total dif team against us. Fair few injured players too.

Step forward Madley....can he get the pigmol jackpot bonus?

Brom out alot into last night half 3/4 out with injuries and have more important winnable games to come.

3 points a few goals & onto Burnley hopefully with an extended lead if Spurs actually turn up at Wembley.
Who got injured for West Brom?

Pardew more or less said he'd be changing the team v us as they have a massive game at the weekend. Can only see this ending one way whoever we play
Team picks itself for me
Ederson
Walker Stones Otta Zinch
Fern
D.Silva Kev
Serling Sergio B.Silva (ON THE LEFT!!!!)
subs. Bravo Danilo Vinny Gunda Yaya Diaz Deli-Bash

Looks like they have lost 4 players from the game against Liverpool.

I know losing Sane ( hopefully only for a short time ) is a big blow but West Brom will be weakened as well so we should have enough to get the three points.

A Spurs win against Manure and it could be 15 points again.

They've still got a big enough squad to field 11 agriculturals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.