West Brom - post match thread

Have you ever worked in Customer Services oakie , ha , ha ?
Absolutely true CBB.I actually was the Customer Service Supervisor for Dunlop Footwear and had to deal with members of the public as well as large multi-national companies,regarding faulty footwear and credit notes.
Loved it,especially "discussing" faulty footwear with members of the public who would try all sorts to get new footwear, when clearly the shoes/trainers had been well abused.
All true CBB.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread or even if I should have started a separate thread but I'm sure the mods will look at it and decide!! :-) (don't you just love the Mods?)

I have to sing the praises of three of our fans today, one in particular. I always ask for a front row seat these days so that I can sit down but I was given a second row seat and of course most of the people on the front row were standing so I was having difficulty seeing much of the match. I never say anything in those situations because it isn't fair to the folks who want to stand. It's my responsibility to see that I get a front row seat.

Anyway, one of our fans on the front row who was standing spotted what had happened and offered to change places with me for the second half. Thank you sir for just turning round and asking me, he didn't have to do it and I was very grateful. The other two fans were an older man on the front row directly in front of me who was sitting and moved over one place so that I did get a view of one side of the pitch in the first half and a youngster (about 18/19) who had his view hampered by someone standing directly in front of him but kept checking to make sure that I had at least part of the view, even though it meant he wasn't getting as good a view as he could have had. But the guy who stood in front of him, you need to make sure that you stand in the area of your own seat sir!! :-) It's a good job he was a polite young man.

City fans are the very, very best in the main.

First of all, huge respect for going to watch us away at your age, and I didn't intend that to be patronising or sarcastic in any way. You are a true blue EB and I'm glad that you are still meeting proper and decent blues on your travels.

First of all, huge respect for going to watch us away at your age, and I didn't intend that to be patronising or sarcastic in any way. You are a true blue EB and I'm glad that you are still meeting proper and decent blues on your travels.

Thank you Stony, much appreciated. I'll keep going as long as I'm able. Just going to the 'near' always these days but still enjoying it.

Spurs haven't won for 5 games after defeating us.
I think I read that all over the front pages and social media... wait, I'm mistaken.

Just another example of the double standards and resentment we will have to deal with.

Thank you Stony, much appreciated. I'll keep going as long as I'm able. Just going to the 'near' always these days but still enjoying it.

Hiya EB!,
As you know, I'm a long way from home now. However, my brief sojourn back in Sunny Salford allowed me to meet your good self, may I say that it was a pleasure to meet such a devoted Blue, keep the faith!

Nice, done them, dispatched, Sergio's rocking, have it and have some more, Barcelona rhymes with being turned over, we'll win our next run of league games.

Great all over . Too much needed one. Out the many positives ,aguero's movement, his passes were outstanding (not to mention the 2 sublimes). Can see pep's print on it. And love it that he fights to get the ball back n taces back. Looking ahead am very positive about barca game :)

Kun ran 3kms more yesterday than his seasons average.

Watch him take Nolito on one side after his stupid head nod & watch 'Dinos running and jumping around after Kuns first.

Interesting dynamics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.