West Brom pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluegoal said:
mancitymark said:
I don't give a shit.

The players don't neither .

Couldn't have put it better....

Some of them players last night don't give a shit about the club or fans and are just strolling through games to make sure they go to Brazil un-injured...

they lack those KING KONG nuts. What they have are pee wee nuts between those legs. total shiteness all around the field yesterday except for Jovetic, Fernandinho and Zabba.

vintiz said:
Start lopez plsssss !!!

We've certainly got to do something to try and get some energy and life into the team. Jovetic has to start for me, perhaps even Rodwell.

coleridge said:
Of course we need to secure third! That's all important. Maybe the title is a year too early for Pellers.

I am very disappointed but some posters are turning the situation into a form of crisis, which it is not.

oh I dunno all I could think was - "down to a sunless sea" after lasts nights game

Not a good day to be a blue, or to be on Bluemoon.

A previous poster said we need 8 points from 5 games to secure third.

That's our sole aim now; the inquest can wait till May 12th.

This.<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/R-KI1D5NPJs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/R-KI1D5NPJs</a>

BlueBearBoots said:
coleridge said:
Of course we need to secure third! That's all important. Maybe the title is a year too early for Pellers.

I am very disappointed but some posters are turning the situation into a form of crisis, which it is not.

oh I dunno all I could think was - "down to a sunless sea" after lasts nights game

You'll be fine, mate. Just take my advice...

He went like one that hath been stunned,
And is of sense forlorn:
A sadder and a wiser man,
He rose the morrow morn.

coleridge said:

A year too early? Haha.

We struggle to beat top half teams away (3 wins out of 8) , and can't beat the relegation fodder teams away (1 win from the bottom 4). The bottom 2 have taken 7 points from us.

This is not to mention our lack of tactics in the big games.

For a team supposidly challenging for the title those stats are as bad as it gets.

coleridge said:
BlueBearBoots said:
coleridge said:

You'll be fine, mate. Just take my advice...

He went like one that hath been stunned,
And is of sense forlorn:
A sadder and a wiser man,
He rose the morrow morn.

haha good one - we need a poetry thread in the cellar!

lets hope our guys play like poetry in motion on Monday

Since the early defeats away we have been very consistent in the League

At the end we've been killed by injury. We have been in all competitions to their latter stages, and when the season reaches its climax we ended up playing Demichelis at home to Chelsea in the League, we have been without Aguero for months. We lost Yaya Toure, and Silva last night. Komany is struggling with injury which probably cost us the key game at Anfield.

We need to beat WBA, Right now I am not sure we will. It depends on getting Silva back, or grinding out a win with players who can't make a forwardpass - unless nasri finds his game again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.