West Brom pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

west didsblue

I'm going for Hart, Zabba, Ota, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernando, Delph, KDB, Silva, Navas, Aguero

Kelechi on for Aguero after 65. Rest Fernandinho for Tuesday. Yaya on for Delph if fit. Maybe Manu Garcia for Silva or KDB as third sub.

Hoping for an emphatic win. Can't let the rags catch us.

'They're a good side, no question, but then again for the money they've spent- what is it, three billion punds?- they should be. I'm just glad what we've achieved this season and the points we've already amassed...' TP

Any variant of the above will do me come Saturday night.

I think KDB should rest Saturday. 4 games in 10 games is not ideal for a player that missed the time he did. We will need him for longer than 60 minutes Tuesday. Should start Kelechi under Aguero Saturday

I'd gamble and save our key players for Tuesday.

Hart - Zab, Ota, Mangler, Kola - Navas, Fernando, Delph, Nasri - Iheanacho, Bony.

West Brom won't be interested in attacking anyway and if needed we can bring on KDB, Aguero, Toure(?) or Silva. Fernando always scores against them and believe it or not but I think Bony will score as well. 2-0 City.

I can see some players being rested namely dinho,kdb and Aguero.
Important pellers doesn't forget we need to win still, 4th is a must. Mind you, he won't give a shit.

the only bit that is easy is the full backs.

-------------------Hart
Zabaleta--Sagna--Mangala--Kolarov
----------------Demichelis
----------Nasri---Silva--Delph
-------------Iheanacho-Bony

With Aguero, De Bruyne on the bench.

I can see us losing this or drawing because we really have to rest players with the PSG game on Tuesday.

Maybe a game for garcia.

They'll be fans saying we have to play Aguero etc but will they be 100% and what condition will they be in if we need to play them against PSG which of course we do

Unforunately Sterling is out and Nasri looked way off the pace. We don't have many options. I'd see if we can sneak a win with rested players, then if in doubt use the subs bench

Stick or twist?
Surprised some are recalling MDM.
What 2 players can we not afford to lose for the replay against PSG?
KDB is one. Aguero the second.
Rest them Saturday.

the only bit that is easy is the full backs.

-------------------Hart
Zabaleta--Sagna--Mangala--Kolarov
----------------Demichelis
----------Nasri---Silva--Delph
-------------Iheanacho-Bony

With Aguero, De Bruyne on the bench.

I can see us losing this or drawing because we really have to rest players with the PSG game on Tuesday.

Maybe a game for garcia.

They'll be fans saying we have to play Aguero etc but will they be 100% and what condition will they be in if we need to play them against PSG which of course we do

Unforunately Sterling is out and Nasri looked way off the pace. We don't have many options. I'd see if we can sneak a win with rested players, then if in doubt use the subs bench

Demichellis...You have got to be joking?

Must win

And seriously, just keep the same defence ffs. Stop dicking around with it ! There simply is no fecking need to keep messing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.