West brom tickets thread in here please.(merged)

i need one ticket to west brom i can pick up tickets from anywhere and can provide free transport to and from the game to and from manchester area

jason

desperate to go, have been to every boxing game day since I can remember as it was my dads birthday! long time season ticket holder unable to buy! if anyone has 1 or preferably 2 spare i'll snap your hand off and pick up from anywhere!

PM me.....

Cheers

Steve

Have one spare adult ticket for sale £40 face value for genuine fan. Can meet before game tomorrow or in south manchester next week. PM me. Eds

Eds said:
Have one spare adult ticket for sale £40 face value for genuine fan. Can meet before game tomorrow or in south manchester next week. PM me. Eds
I've pm,d you

Eds said:

Same here!! :-)

Eds said:
I'd be wary about selling to fans with very low post counts over a number of years mate. Could be touts.

I'd be willing to take it off your hands though.

SWP's back said:
Eds said:
I'd be wary about selling to fans with very low post counts over a number of years mate. Could be touts.

I'd be willing to take it off your hands though.

I have given many tickets away before my self, some on here. Some folks prefer to read posts rather than post!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.