West brom tickets thread in here please.(merged)

dela said:
SWP's back said:
Eds said:
Have one spare adult ticket for sale £40 face value for genuine fan. Can meet before game tomorrow or in south manchester next week. PM me. Eds
I'd be wary about selling to fans with very low post counts over a number of years mate. Could be touts.

I'd be willing to take it off your hands though.

I have given many tickets away before my self, some on here. Some folks prefer to read posts rather than post!

Iv got low posts! Doesnt mean I'm not good for it?! I could just do 100 useless posts! Would that make me more trustworthy?!!

Posted earlier I had a spare and loads of people have replied. For some reason my PMs aren't working but the first person to reply was Lee Man City so if you send me a PM with ur contact number I can arrange to meet you. Sorry to everybody who replied but it seems the fairest way.

Re: WBA away boxing day. 2 tickets needed

same here if anyone selling PM me

one need for west brom much aprecaited if any one has one didnt come down to my points pm me can collect cheers blues...

Can I add my name to the list please.

Had decided not to go, even though I had the points. I was going to take the Mrs to work on boxing day as the public transport will be shite. Changed my mind yesterday and bought her a car instead. She can now get herself to work.

Thanks,

chezz34 said:
dela said:
SWP's back said:
I'd be wary about selling to fans with very low post counts over a number of years mate. Could be touts.

I'd be willing to take it off your hands though.

I have given many tickets away before my self, some on here. Some folks prefer to read posts rather than post!

Iv got low posts! Doesnt mean I'm not good for it?! I could just do 100 useless posts! Would that make me more trustworthy?!!

But you have only just joined so that would not help

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.