West brom tickets thread in here please.(merged)

You can buy tickets for the City end from ticket websites. They are not cheap, but does anyone know if they are genuine ?

city51 said:
chezz34 said:
dela said:
I have given many tickets away before my self, some on here. Some folks prefer to read posts rather than post!

Iv got low posts! Doesnt mean I'm not good for it?! I could just do 100 useless posts! Would that make me more trustworthy?!!

But you have only just joined so that would not help

Yep, that's right....nothing I can do about that..

I was pretty peed off though as I missed out on tickets...now looks like i'll miss out on sunderland tickets as well....

a lot of people are going down without ive spoke to.

Ill add my name to the list for a spare. Will collect beforehand with the $$

Anyone got a ticket for west brom? Will pick the ticket up at the game on wednesday! Not missed a game this year (apart from united) and don't want to miss this one text me if you have a spear one with a price! would make my christmas!! If you have a blackberry add me I'll talk to you on there only if you have a spear ticket I'm desperate to go!!!

is there anyone going up to wba from south wales,i can share petrol.i cannot use the car that day as the other half needs it in case grandbaby pops out on the day

Iv just had to get 2 for over the odds as I don't think I'll have a chance to get one...I'd have to be on here 24hours a day to get lucky enough I think...plus I don't have many posts and just joined...I'm on a reserve list for returns at city but I don't think anyone will be returning!

Tbh I don't see I have a choice...wouldn't have normally gone down that route but it was a game me and may dad religiously went to...now I go with my mate...

don't know if anyone has ever been on reserve list and actually managed to get a ticket?

Eds said:
Have one spare adult ticket for sale £40 face value for genuine fan. Can meet before game tomorrow or in south manchester next week. PM me. Eds
Eds sorted me for a ticket! top bloke!!!

chezz34 said:
Iv just had to get 2 for over the odds as I don't think I'll have a chance to get one...I'd have to be on here 24hours a day to get lucky enough I think...plus I don't have many posts and just joined...I'm on a reserve list for returns at city but I don't think anyone will be returning!

Tbh I don't see I have a choice...wouldn't have normally gone down that route but it was a game me and may dad religiously went to...now I go with my mate...

don't know if anyone has ever been on reserve list and actually managed to get a ticket?
I have a couple of times mate for Utd away so there's every chance you may be able to grab one that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.