West Brom v City Official match thread| Wed 22nd Sept| 20:00

keemcfc said:
BlueDejong said:
Why ?

Our kids really awesome !
The only way we can win this is if our vastly inexperienced defence and Vieira can somehow.keep a clean sheet, then we have to re rely on some individual skill from AJ.
True but we have been playing, and will continue to play Sunday, Thurs, Sunday every week so if you play Tevez every week he will get unjured, or lose form

Chelsea re playing a weakened team too. There weakened team is a lot stronger than ours. But that's because they don't have injuries to 6-7 top players

Ross Turnbull
Paulo Ferreira
John Terry
Jeffrey Bruma
Patrick Van Aanholt
Ramires
Yossi Benayoun
Yuri Zhirkov
Gael Kakuta
Nicolas Anelka
Daniel Sturridge

BlueDejong said:
keemcfc said:
Goodbye Carling Cup!

Its only been 34 years, it doesnt matter Mancini.

Why ?

Our kids really awesome !

They are when they're playing other clubs' kids. This is a gamble that makes my £1 each way on the last Grand National look like chicken feed. Mancini must have great faith in that starting eleven.

I have skyblue eyeballs and I can see us getting a double whammy here - kicked out of a cup that is up for grabs and getting stuffed on Saturday. Prove me wrong you kids, and Paddy, of course! Can Roque last beyond the first five minutes?

Benjani is starting for Blackburn, just goes to show that not one Premiership team seems to take this competition seriously anymore.

Celebritykiller said:
Benjani is starting for Blackburn, just goes to show that not one Premiership team seems to take this competition seriously anymore.
The ones who aren't in europe and who aren't fighting relegation do

We did last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.