West Brom Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge slice of the posession first half but we can't get in behind their defence as they're playing so deep. Silva a bit under par, but only by his own very very high standards. Would not be at all surprised to see AJ in the second half. Balotelli has done well, still plenty of time for him to find the net.

Well, we're in a similar position to the one we were in when we played Blackburn. Lots of possession, but no goals and Silva not having the best of times. I'd like to see Johnson come on by 60 minutes if the game isn't going in our favour, but apart from that I reckon we've got enough to win.

We're doing alright. As one poster said, we score and it's game over.

Too slow and ponderous that first half.

Hopefully, a Roberto rocket will get them motoring in the second half.

Come on City - you know Wigan will lie down for the Rags, ESPECIALLY seeing as Salmon has been disgracefully sent off for NOTHING !!! Fooking cheatin b'stards..

I don't think it was an elbow. More of a shoulder barge and obstruction, freekick for us nonetheless.

DTeacher said:
DruntBlunt said:
Perhaps Barry is the missing ingridient?

Milner has been poor, to be fair.
I think it is more of how they are playing us, than any particular player being poor. We need the speed of Clichy and Richards on the wings to keep teams honest. When we don't have bothe players on the field against a team parking the bus, it is just harder to break them down. A.J's dribbling might help.

Dax777 said:
andrewmswift said:
what's worse about the non-call was that balo was clearly impeded regardless of the elbow. not even a foul? come on.
Should have called obstruction on Odemwengie. Didn;t think it was an elbow myself.
More like shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.