West Brom Vs City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still winnable this one but I agree it's been a bizarre half. Vinnie better redeem himself for his brain explosion.

When you watch the highlights only Mario has contributed in buildup and final third. Tevez needs to find his feet again. We need him running at defenders.

if balo isn't subbed at half time we're going to be playing at least half an hour with 9 men

This is all going very wrong - Milner being sent-off, thanks to Vinny's mistake, means that Yaya has had to sit next to Barry for twenty-five minutes. Yaya can only really have a big impact on the game if he's allowed to move forward but we've got no CMs on the bench to allow him to do that. It would be smart to put Zabaleta on for Balotelli and move Zabaleta into CM to accompany Barry and Toure - or go to a back five.

I said I'd take a draw and that first-half performance has given me more reasons to feel that way.

I'm not sure what Nasri's role is supposed to be, is he our playmaker today?

Armaan said:
RVP makes my blood boil.

Can see why Mancini was angry about not getting him, with Rooney having been injured where would they be without RVP?

rnblade said:
Who are these pair of cnuts commentating on Fox Soccer? I've never heard such biased commentating in my life. Wankers. Seems like every tackle a city player makes warrants a yellow.
To be perfectly frank, if you didn't know better you'd think this thread was being infiltrated by Rags on a wind up. Some real shite getting talked on here today, hence the reason I've stayed away up to now. If this is the kind of support the player is going to get from his own fans, Mario may as well go back to Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.